Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wake Up In The Morning Feeling Like



FINAL SELF ASSESSMENT MODULE IV



What have I learned?

Came the final time with nostalgia but I can happily say that my learning property has been progressive, interesting, and well spent.
I learned to use tools such as:
-mail and use MSN as a learning environment
yahoo groups-The use of the wiki to create learning networks.
"The blog as a medium for evaluative monitoring, and electronic portfolio.
-La wquest for long-generating content and / or short duration, or the use of miniquest, hunting treasures.
- Communication Tools the webconference, beta platform.
-The use of asynchronous communication tools through the chat group.
- Finally, the simulation of virtual course as a follow up to the points from the beginning of the course and the goals set by the tutor.

HOW HE LEARNED?

With the interest and the opportunity to continue learning, with time online and offline time.
And as I have said has always been the diploma and everything he learned in the two levels have the opportunity to learn and adjust to replicate my work context.

REQUIRED READING AND READING " UP?

In the development of a graduate from beginning to end I paid for and assigned readings by you and others that I have supplemented google search, for example education portal Eduteka, Beneden, among others. In designing the online course implements most of ICT tools used in the course.


DO MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS?

have always been clear instructions throughout the process. I have no doubt.


Other considerations?

For all modules have learned and accomplished with the activities assigned in the course.

Self-rating SUSTAINED MI

My Rating sustained in Nine (9. 0)

RESULTS AND COMMITMENTS

The end result in mind the virtual simulated course allowed me to add the work was developing a module module. And my commitment is to share my experience in my work with children and adjust and move forward in the pedagogical model in my institution. THANKS



teacher I want to thank you for your help your support and interest as a motivator for learning. All the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment