CHAT GROUP GROUP 1TEMA MODULE 3: Electronic Portfolio
education as alternative assessment tools, their applicability in the courses of the institute or at another institution, his experiences with his blog portfolio.
COMMUNICATION TOOL: Yahoo msn
PARTICIPANTS: for the group 1.Ruth FortunatoMónica García Rodríguez Rangel DuranAngélica Nohemy Pico.
SUMMARY OF HAPPENED:
Initially we had difficulty led us to postpone the chat for the day Saturday, the chat was developed by selecting the moderator, following the pattern and style set by our teacher chaupart, started conversation with the initial question; Education Electronic Portfolio as alternative assessment tools, their applicability in the courses of the institute or at another institution, his experiences with his blog portfolio, participation was lively and collaborative aspects were mentioned as the definition of blog and electronic portfolio as a tool for monitoring and evaluation, examining the importance of the blog as an application for higher education teachers in other areas of knowledge, also talked about the definition of electronic portfolio, the teacher's role over the use of electronic portfolio .
talked about personal experiences construction of personal blog, from which his name and know the contents of each blog or who are looking to develop, seeing as logbooks and electronic portfolio, sharing the progress and scope of the blog, commented on the construction of the webquest and miniquest and some techniques or recommendations del.ici.us use of tools, google reader, as a slideshare download programs that can help us find examples miniquest webquest and strengthen the development of our teaching units are being developed. MAIN IDEAS
CHAT: Findings of the electronic portfolio as
- evaluation mode and that its use can be monitored the evolution of the learning process.
- the electronic portfolio is an opportunity for teachers on methodological issues and developments.
- is a strategy designed to realize what students are learning
- The electronic portfolio in the aspect of evaluation is important that we return for the use of ICT talking about the difficulties of evaluating students or users in the case of the electronic portfolio you consider to be a strategy that generates results valid for teaching or virtual tutors
- its origin from the word portefeuille, which refers to briefcase for carrying books or papers in educational settings which would be the best way to use
- The teacher's role is super important and depend on the success of these tools for education
"The electronic portfolio helps to have the information at hand and in a due order, this is what allows the whole concept of what is being taught or offering, definitely the teacher's role is important because it is the guide of the process, as when we are on an ecological path we have to get someone who knows the way and although the center of learning is the student can not fail to see that the teacher is one who guides the process collaboratively.
EXPERIENCES PERSONAL BLOG LOG
- MONICA, called his blog "The Chemistry", with the intention of taking a course in basic chemistry, starting with the concept of the same chemistry. Tasks associated with the first few links that have driven the concept of textual and image so after the readings have been involved did the previous module.
- RUTH: his blog mentions that development on their work based on the administrative side, but the use of these tools requires the teacher much more dedication and effort to do proper follow up and be successful.
- ANGELICA: My blog is called tic's curious world, the idea is to build a blog to support teachers who are in the story of ICTs in the educaciónCONCLUSIONES THE CHAT:
- Today we saw that the portfolio is a tool for the educational because it enables various topics in education, one is like a collection of information, another working as a guide, as a file of evidence of work done, a means of communicating with students and secondly as a means to evaluate the student.
- the electronic portfolio as a technological tool improves learning and assessment processes, using the blog as a blog or online portfolio that holds the possibility to put their own style and produce or comment or be critical, leading knowledge society in the social network social web environments.
- The portfolio can be used at all educational levels and contexts, with powerful tracking and especially generating academic knowledge production. CONDITIONS OF CHAT
Duration: 9:30 am to 10:25 am Interference: The chat group 1 was originally scheduled on Friday at 7:00 pm but due to difficulties communicating technologies we could only partially for that reason we decided to chat call for Saturday October 31 at 9:00 am. It took in total calm and willingness on the part of the group, was successful and interesting work experiences, sharing and collaborative discussion. DEVELOPMENT OF CHAT
. Angelica_rangel4: hello can see what escriboMónica García Durán:
now if veoangelica_rangel4: perfect we can begin
angelica_rangel4: choose the moderator
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato:
listoRuth Rodriguez Fortunato: I suggest yoi angelica
Mónica García Durán: Buens days, I'm home
Mónica García Durán: I accept
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: I am in my office in the UIS
angelica_rangel4 I am in my house
Mónica García Durán: Well we are comfortable to talk about portfolio
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: good Angel was unanimously elected as moderator
Mónica García Durán: ok
angelica_rangel4: let us start chaupart structure breaks do read what we have Ruth shared
okRodriguez Fortunato: ready
angelica_rangel4: the initial question is based on the analysis made of text electronic portfolio
Mónica García Durán: ok, we started on a particular question on the subject
angelica_rangel4: the portfolio addresses a possibility teachers and methodological issues
ASSESSMENT Mónica García Durán: Leia that the portfolio according to the creator, or use has its functionality, but that ultimately is a collection of information
angelica_rangel4: work from 9, 26 to 10: 10 am to meet 4m mts
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: Well I was reading about what a portfolio and says it is a process of collecting data
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, that is a strategy designed to realize what students are learning
angelica_rangel4: the portfolio despite being new virtual environments for teachers is a tool known for education
angelica_rangel4: If you can take a step by step construction of evidence
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: I also found a modality of evaluation and can be use to monitor the evolution of the learning process
angelica_rangel4: This aspect of evaluation is important that we return for the use of ICT talking about the difficulties of assessing students and users in the case of portfolio ELECTRONICS you consider to be a strategy that generates results valid for teaching or virtual tutors
angelica_rangel4: its origin comes from the word portefeuille, which refers to briefcase for carrying books and roles in educational settings which would be the best way to buy something
angelica_rangel4: hi are there
angelica_rangel4: colleagues
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: therefore I have no experience in teaching, but I think if you planned and organized a good strategy and tracks can have a good result
angelica_rangel4: monica you think about what the partner says
ruthRuth Rodriguez Fortunato: colleagues, I apologize if I delay, but is that as I am in office I have to help students when they arrive here
angelica_rangel4 Monica is in chatangelica_rangel4: ok
angelica_rangel4: ruth monica I do not see
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: no I do not see
angelica_rangel4: I do not see in msn
angelica_rangel4: we do
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, as we continue
Siqueiros angelica_rangel4: If I continue as I have the evidence of last night
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, and send you what we talked about here and she complements
angelica_rangel4: if I agree
angelica_rangel4: well had been talking about the benefits of electronic portfolio
Mónica García Durán: Here I am again
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato:
happened angelica_rangel4: ok that While we continue
angelica_rangel4: if you look up monica got two questions I am going to repeat so that you can read
Mónica García Durán, and through it we reach goals in education?
angelica_rangel4: This aspect of evaluation is important that we return for the use of ICT talking about the difficulties of assessing students and users in the case of portfolio ELECTRONICS you consider to be a strategy that generates worthwhile results for teachers or tutors from virtual origin of the word portefeuille, which refers to briefcase for carrying books or papers in educational settings which would be the best way to buy something
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: angelica I think the role of the teacher is super important and it determines the success of these tools applied to education
angelica_rangel4: If you definitely use the tic's energize the process but requires motivation and initiative of teachers to make good their pedagogical
Mónica García Durán: As claims to have the information handy and in good order, this is what allows the whole concept of what is being taught or
offeringangelica_rangel4: colleagues we connected the treas
angelica_rangel4: confirm if we
Mónica García Duran: As Ruth says, definitely the teacher's role is important because it is the guide of the process, as when we are on an ecological path we have to get someone who knows the way
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: if
Mónica García Durán, in contact list if I see
angelica_rangel4: indeed although the center of learning is the student can not fail to see that the teacher is one who guides the process of collaboratively
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: I think so, is that I followed by typing in another window
angelica_rangel4: ok stop a minute to see what we wrote so far
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: angelica_rangel4
ready, but we go to rut
conversationMónica García Durán: Everyone puts their interest and effort, it is this that must be reflected in the blog, some
angelica_rangel4: ruth see us in the same window
nMónica García Durán: You do not see Ruth? Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato
: if you, rather I'm back an 8 with all these sales
angelica_rangel4: STOP
angelica_rangel4: So far we have shared about the electronic portfolio would interasante as the second part of the conversation we talk about experiences of our blog as an electronic portfolio
Mónica García Durán: My blog I called Chemistry, with the intention of taking a course in basic chemistry, starting with the concept of the same chemistry. Tasks associated with the first few links that have driven the concept of textual and image so after the readings have been involved did the previous module.
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: I have no teaching experience, I work on the administrative side, but the use of these tools requires the teacher much more dedication and effort to do proper follow up and to be successful
Mónica García Durán, "Angélica , diculpa, here is leaving me double what I write, you too? "
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, the truth is that in my blog, I've only done the first module, I supplement it is sufficient for
lack angelica_rangel4: MONICA not worry about what is important here is that what you write is in the general chat
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: not me not Mónica García Durán
: Oh good!
angelica_rangel4: My blog is called tic's curious world, the idea is to build a blog to support teachers who are in the story of ICTs in education
angelica_rangel4: quieter than the conversation of the three I have it all here
Mónica García Durán: You like Rosa what are targeting pre-school or have another level?
angelica_rangel4: good as we've done with our blog, experciencia, expectativasRuth
Rodriguez Fortunato: In my blog I need to do the video link because I have not found anything good, I'm designing my blog on the subject of tax
angelica_rangel4: not my blog is for the use of ICTs as free software programs apooyo classes in primary or levels
angelica_rangel4: ruth's blog entry permits a video from youtube to hang on
blog Mónica García Durán: I think I did well and I'm learning on the fly and as I said in my reading looking around and leaving me by intuition.
angelica_rangel4: interesting, monica muchooo your blog help to teachers interested in the study of chemistry does not believe
angelica_rangel4: it would be important that after finishing the degree that the blog address tickled me to read their work
Mónica García Duran: That you can download the videos is very interesting and reduced working time, because you take advantage of what others have done on the issue only makes it better or located at a specific point
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: if it was that I had and internet problems and I have devoted time
angelica_rangel4: If you definitely use blog as a blog, personal page or electronic portfolio is favorable
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, and began to work the wesquet
Mónica García Durán: When we finish, if it would be very good for 4 or 6 heads are better than two
angelica_rangel4: if it is important
Mónica García Durán, also has a section where I keep the information base for me and not published is only a guide, and then I can select what I publish or not
angelica_rangel4: I'm webquest those working on my detective quest
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, if the use of portaforio promotes learning control can learn the skills of each student
Mónica García Durán: I still do not know how I'm going to start, I'm still
angelica_rangel4 Kabyle: I have clearly will work on an idea I've been doing since the level paas
angelica_rangel4: the detective is a curious quest to resolve questions and help find the lost or sheds light on who needs
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, seems to be disconnected monicaMónica García Durán: you knew was going to be this good?
angelica_rangel4: not just the level I proposed something like that and now given the opportunity to carry out with the tools
webquest Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: This diploma is more demanding than the previous one, has a lot more commitment and you have to spend much more time
Mónica García Durán: See interesting, with sights set on the road.
angelica_rangel4: If this is indeed the greatest commitment
angelica_rangel4: monica Tell us about your section where it stores information like that
Mónica García Durán, I would also have to take a subject of a class or a unit and working well under webquest.
angelica_rangel4: if the tool allows them to develop strategies based on questions or something so
Mónica García Durán: Is related to Google reader, when I open a section called favorite reading in the blog, this is what I mean
angelica_rangel4: the network is good example of the webquest
angelica_rangel4: it is well good excellent strategy
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: if I have already enabled status
looking at some examplesangelica_rangel4: del.i.ci.us can serve
angelica_rangel4: if ruth many teaching units on Mount
webquest Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: I'm saving the information in delicius
Mónica García Durán: I have not looked at examples, I have information on the theoretical part, the problem is implement it, I think your suggestion I will find an example that I focused my
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato, the readings are very clear
Mónica García Durán: what is i.ci.us?
angelica_rangel4: if it's worth such a program is called slideshare
angelica_rangel4: this program such account is opened and this allows you to download all the thousands of presentations in ppt and here you can see examples that guide muhos
workMónica García Durán, I slideshare I joined, I used it at first, but I have not reused. I'll see him again.
angelica_rangel4: monica del.i.ci.us is a tool Internet is such a favorite that has internet explorer but to save itself will account internet saving the addresses that interest us
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: the wesqueq we can work from word?
angelica_rangel4: It is good very good addition for you to upload the work you have done for example, I went up one hill on the Web 2.0 Who cares called Web 2.0 belongs to mount it from several sides and put a touch
personal} Mónica García Durán: it is as similar to MyFavorites delicius or right?
angelica_rangel4: I understand you have to mount it to the wiki I have not seen if the wiki has allowed attachments
angelica_rangel4: if exactly the same but on the Internet with the advantage that you do not have to have the PC keeps it forever from any pc because they are saved on the network
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: if only you can open it from any computer need not be in his
angelica_rangel4: whether or
Mónica García Durán, is more widely used and more recursive
angelica_rangel4: good companions are going finishing 10 and 15 would be good to close the chat with a conclusion
angelica_rangel4: whether or
Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato: si angelica, then you upload the chat
angelica_rangel4: ready but I have a Pergunta understand that should rise as it like this in the wiki
angelica_rangel4: copy and paste
Mónica García Durán: Today we saw that the portfolio is a tool for school work because it enables various topics within the teaching, is a compilation of information, another working as a guide, as a file of evidence of work done, a means of communicating with students and secondly as a means to evaluate the student. Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato
: yes, but I guess you have to do as an introduction on the subject and hang char
Mónica García Durán: Regarding personal blog of each other, we're doing with the intention to serve as a guide for others in the area we are developing, to acquire skills or knowledge of the area.
angelica_rangel4: the electronic portfolio as a technological tool improves learning and assessment processes, using the blog as a blog or online portfolio that holds the possibility of putting their own style and produce or comment or be critical, generating knowledge society network in social web environments. Mónica García Durán
Angelica you could please send me a copy of this to my mail, but send it to the Wiki, graciasRuth
Rodriguez Fortunato: The portfolio can be used at all educational levels
angelica_rangel4: Clearly, if both command them to upload a copy of Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato
: ready angelica, thank you very much
angelica_rangel4: If at all levels primary, secondary, technical, professional and interested
Mónica García Durán: Thank you love, otherwise we keep talking about the mini webquest later, before delivery?
angelica_rangel4: of course what may work for that we
Mónica García Durán, well, what remains to be needed? Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato
: I also thank the'll be annoying, because I have no drop in teaching
expecienciaangelica_rangel4: ruth connected we can collaborate as
gladlyMónica García Durán: Thank you and God bless you, and we embrace QAP
angelica_rangel4: I want to thank colleagues finally his patience, interest and dedication to accomplish this task, good day and great success for both. sources a pleasure working with you.
Mónica García Durán: Same here! hopefully next we can work smoothly
Mónica García Durán: Bye Bye Ruth Rodriguez Fortunato
: thanks that descanseMónica García Durán left the conferencia.angelica_rangel4: bye bye
0 comments:
Post a Comment