Sunday, December 19, 2010

Climbing Cargo Nets Parts

Know Time

Some words simple but complex. Are those that use both presume we know, we think we dominated and we assume we understand, not realizing that nothing that we certainly true. An example of what is said the word "Time." What is Time? What does the concept? If we turn to the Dictionary of the English Royal Academy the results confirm our warning is given seventeen meanings in its definition, an amount that shows that it is not easy to define the term. Among them we read that the time is: (1) the " duration of things subject to change." (2). the "physical quantity that allows to order the sequence of events, establishing a past, present and future. ." (3) "part of this sequence " or (4) "during which time lives someone or something happens." There are several more. But I stop here. Every time we handle the concept. We all know what we mean but if you ask us we can not explain it. Something like that was what Augustine said he reflected on the subject in his "Confessions", and it seems that the one who came closest to describing a reality that continues 1700 years after his death. Is that the concept invades us, overwhelms us, we feel his presence in every moment (And indeed in this phrase when talking about "time" refers to time). There is more to go out and pay attention to feel the time. I'll drive. I listen to the radio. announce summer songs (starting in an hour), that just tomorrow are forecast 34 degrees in temperature, the next Thursday is Christmas Eve. Miro distracted from the traffic light that stops me: "Parking: $ 6 hours." In a poster neighbor: "No Parking 8.00 to 20.00." Jump to the eye. I run a picture of a beach inscirpción amazing and says: "Come to the Caribbean. Enjoy our beaches all year . I'm surprised. The concept of time around me. Look at the sky in an attempt to empty reflection. The clouds are moving slowly. As I think about what I see, the sound of cars brings me to the ground and suddenly realizes that light changed. I would move. There is traffic. silent protest. Why protest? stared at the entrance to the Underworld. I read a faded sign: "Travel by subway. Win Time. "I wake up.

In all the examples given time is represented either in one of the four seasons in the forecast tomorrow, the cost of one hour of parking or prohbición to do in a particular place between such and such time, on the grounds of the protest of traffic in the cloud that does not stand still, in the subway advertising. All that is Time. What are we talking about then?. Because of something that passes, passing, which is not stopped, moving constantly and (this is relevant and critical) is measured. Timing has been the great revolution in history. Are measurements of the calendar time, day, hour, minutes and seconds. There are other symbols that we use to compute the passage of time and which have existed since thousands of years before Christ (when the sun rises, when it falls on the next full moon, when the snows arrive, rains, ships to port the first star ...). This reflects MOVEMENT, earth, stars, matter. And where there is movement time. That is why there are conventions on time, in every city, every country, worldwide. Its purpose is commanding, provide common parameters (I realize and wonder "how in ancient times when they would not measure time accurately? There were no clocks or calendars, or weekdays. We all arrived late? how to express the idea of \u200b\u200b"See you next Tuesday"? not celebrating anyone's birthday? "There was a holiday? Finally, the tardy happy ...). I return to the discussion and tell me myself, "Okay . I accept that. The weather is something that happens and that makes us understand that there was a past, present, and that there exist future." I calm down. I feel I start to dominate the definition.

But I am satisfied. There is something I can not decipher. What is meant by "Present"? Using logic and try to define it by what is not, " Present is what is not past or future." This mean that I'm writing now is Present. But that is exactly what I write "now"? If I read what I wrote to say that is past. If I can not read because I did not write yet, that's future. Damn! How do I catch the "Now"? There are some as I say " micromilésima the Now is a second that you can enjoy with a smile looking at the camera." Sounds pretty stupid, right? However, the conclusion comes and gives me chills. Digámsolo at once: the "present" is not affordable, it is not testable until it happened and therefore can not say that this exists at present . There is only the immediate past, mediate and remote past but the present moment disappears when you try to stop it and combine it in mind as the future is not reached because it is not yet built ... and when it is, and forget the time future to look at it from time past. Is strong but it's true. Life tests of this are the past. This action meant the sum of the same construct that past. Is that last saw action and the future but both will not have it in mind. What I interpret as the "now" is precisely why this happened, because it happened, ie was not it .... and thus confirm my statement: witness the complexity in time ...

still believe. I'm a little stunned. And not if I live the present, foretell the future or the past built but what if the past is that the future is a must Transit station and called the Present. Therefore the "Present" exisitió if we look at it in perspective. Volume air. Reflect. The issue is then to establish a basic unit of measurement of the station called "Present."

the present time is the life I live. Heidegger said so to us with his " Dassein" the human existence. I build my life every day consuming the present and archiving it in the past. Understanding the time is to understand death. Understand that human life is present during various introduces us to the question of our finitude, just be temporary, with the passage of this concept, ie the time, made of past, present and future came and future hopes that are uncertain but may pass.

Now I understand why it is difficult to define the concept, because it makes life itself and because its size is unknown. We do not know its size. Stalking death should make it extremely desirable to enjoy the time, that moment for the future that will become this and that moment of mind that last call. So we must build our lives, living long. Being aware of its meaning should compel us to celebrate, pamper you, to care. At day's end time is synonymous with long life and know what it means ... is to enjoy your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment