Friday, December 10, 2010

Tricks For My Tech Deck





The world changes when covered with snow. It gets slower, more awkward, less secure. People forget their car and walks to take trams or buses to take and fill with people. We walk slowly, treading carefully, waiting for the trap of slippery ice under the snow. No land to support the firm steps.

I like the change. Or rather, I should. Because and I find it easier to camouflage my own clumsiness and insecurity. I have a theory that one goes through life in a way much like walking down the street. Sure, everyone has to walk several ways, depending on the situation, but there are certain features that do not change.

There are people walking with determination, knowing where to go, looking for the shortest path or dirrect. Some people go through the center of the village and keeps everybody out of the way he and others who are going to attack and do not care to collide with the other bystanders. There are walks distracted, they will not look ahead and face the other unintentionally. Some move slowly, stopping at each corner to talk and there are others who are very engrossed ignoring the world.

I generally walk a lot. Walking path. Way because I have time, and walk when I have not, because sometimes it's faster. I looked everywhere, especially to the people. Sometimes on purpose step where there are many, only to see them. But sometimes I think they come to me. I try not to interfere, I make room to pass. But seldom it happens that I got the step to me. Many times I have to dodge a very narrow space, or do I have to get off the path and go down the runway. Sometimes I do not know where to get involved, whether right or left, and end up crashing undecided.

should now make any conclusion about what is right or wrong and that something should change or something ... But no. Way as I can and as I please. I may anger people who put me on the road, or people who can not see. But I do not care much. Sometimes it's good to be invisible and sometimes you have to crash. For now, I slowly, carefully, paying attention to every step to avoid falling.

And while I fall ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment