Monday, January 17, 2011
Are There Any Glory Holes Jacksonville Fl
did. Certainly also yesterday morning. I mean a verb, an action that makes a human being forever. There are not many who can conjugate verbs in first person from the baby born. For this if. I would argue (and it sounds exaggerated to give me credit and I explain it) that is the first thing one does outside the womb. I can anticipate him, too, which is synonymous with life (for it is so important for this book). And on that I want to reflect with you.
I introduce the topic.
Along with breathing, the first action of a child born alive, it is screaming, moaning or mourn. That's negotiation. As an expression of life itself, this new independent human being it does is, precisely, negotiate. You ask why? As for the implications of this action. I explain. I understand the concept
Negotiation as a "communication process by which we want to get a result." No, do not take this as a theoretical or dogmatic definition. Others find in the dictionary but I want to explore the essence of the term and that is why we basically need to understand that whenever you communicate to get something under negotiation. This is only a practical meaning of the term "negotiation" and serves, in short, to have a complete idea, a common starting point for discussion with you and understand the magnitude of the objective of this reflection. I will explain in more detail. Negotiate
The verb merges two key concepts: communication process and search for a result. When both are present negotiation is born, lives with his players and guide them. What is really exciting is stopping to analyze the pervasiveness of negotiation in our lives (and here you will see that I'm right in saying that negotiating with us since life is life). Let's look at examples to understand better the picture. When the baby emerges from the womb the first thing, as a sign of life just repeat, is moan, cry, mourn. And that weeping expresses a communication, a complaint, an order: "Why attack me? It was fine where it was. I want to return to that state. I'm uncomfortable. I want the same temperature and the same condition it was. What does this I have to live for mine? "What they said less, this is what interprets and explains the science of the first cry of the newborn. And just this is a "communication process by which we want to get a result." Crying is communication (and damn if it is, in its various forms, throughout life) and the baby intended target, the desired result, although not clearly expressed, is clear enough to those who welcome the world to understand. Seem a claim with show of force action (almost a veiled threat): “satisfagan mis intereses o seguiré gritando…” –se esconde detrás del primer grito del bebé- Esto es, claramente, solicitar algo que él necesita, que él quiere. Y esto se repetirá a lo largo de su existencia. Téngalo muy claro: siempre que en la vida desee algo y para lograrlo necesite la voluntad de un tercero, usted negociará (salvo que renuncie a lo que desea). Tan simple como ello. Tan amplio como la vida misma.
Pensemos juntos: cuando a usted o a mi nos toca peticionar por algo que nos interesa y para lo cual es necesario la acción de otra persona, ¿qué hacemos? Pues concluiremos en lo anticipado: iniciaremos “un proceso de comunicación para la obtención a result, "ie, negotiate. In any action we do, in any application, appeal and even across wide appeal and / or demands that we make, we are combining the word negotiate. You have more examples that I mind. Think of them and find matches with the above.
When the baby calls with that cry of despair that they return to the warmth of his mother, who give food or get attention, what you are doing is negotiating for their interests and with a certain exuberance and what entity is making it clear. As we saw earlier, is the same as you do when you want something and can not achieve alone (I mean not you cry and scream when you need something, but we'll see something similar). Ultimately, and as an introduction to the concept of "Negotiating with life", remember: always requiring someone else to do something for you, you will negotiate. And I anticipate that many times it will with yourself, when you need to be defined, when you need to make a decision. And it makes him all his life. Both reasons are one of the foundations of living. The other reasons are the tell later. Do not be impatient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment