Thursday, November 25, 2010

Howmany Calories In Ham And Bean Soup



known mortal man and is such knowledge that wakes you up to the task of thinking. "One thing I am absolutely sure: I die, my life is ending, I have days and hours to live and my best wishes to be lots and lots but I can not deceive: this body I have it somewhere, not discover, expiration date recorded in indelible ink. This makes me wonder: is now, is when I'm alive when I think about what to do with this life to live . The topic can generate some anxiety, some fear and a bit of desperation. I admit it. But let's look different. After this The calm period of reflection and the way back from distress, " is so true that I die because it is so true that I am alive. If death is no longer being physically present in this life, I must say that somehow I have already once beaten to death! When? I was born. At least for me there is no eternal death because I feel the great joy of being alive! "

When notes its presence in the life of man is exalted, becomes aware, rejoices, and is the joy that affirms and accepts life over death, over fear, over despair. But it should not be a passenger but ecstasy an activity designed strategically and go beyond: to fight for celebrating life, to fight to be anesthetized, to combat the discomfort and complaining about everything, to fight the "not aware", to strive to be attentive to surprise and be surprised, to fight for fun, fight to "lighten" the backpacks and the faults that are loaded without knowing why or wherefore. This struggle extends to the activities with friends because friendship is the strongest bond that unites those who know we will die but we struggle together to live well, the best way possible. That is to realize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment