Saturday, April 30, 2011

Denise Nipples Milani

fear change


There comes a time when we all want change. Change

work, our type of business, residence, family, lifestyle ...

And how we spend our lives doing the same thing while we suffer the desire for change! All

a human tragedy that dragged out of fear of the unknown or failure.

But change is always occurring in one form or another, the Universe is constantly changing.



human beings we are subjected to the stress of inevitable change throughout life, but is that from within, the "I as a person" drives us to always change direction the satisfaction of their desires to love and infinite freedom.

There are four ingredients that make a big difference for self-realization of 'I as subject': courage, despair, knowledge and luck in the form of opportunity. Only a lucky

meet four conditions for themselves and embark on a new life that will save the frustrating binding in a lifestyle that is no longer viable, that does not satisfy the "I like the subject."

Rafael San Andrés

0 comments:

Post a Comment