Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brent Everett Vídeos Gratis

Sadness and Beauty



all started with a full union unwise immature adolescence.

a link is created dysfunctional, inappropriate, disharmonious, nothing anyone was to blame. Each is as it is, has its idiosyncrasies, and this species open to what is akin. Friends

But alas, what happens when you invest all your feelings there where the disaster is assured future?

Nothing, you have to pay for your error, one way or another everyone will follow his path and does what he can to go in search of happiness it belongs and where it belongs.

But it's so hard to say goodbye ... especially ... it's so hard to run out your only friend! (For many people their only "friend" is his wife)

is curious and paradoxical, sometimes the right thing is thrown into the abyss and take the chance to experience what you can not tell for sure if you can bear to follow your true path.

endless desert And what awaits the traveler who missed and once again must seek your destiny!

many illusions shattered hopes to promising!

years go by and you wonder if it was worth.

Loneliness seems to be your only companion and throw away the towel with a grin between bitter and ironic.

And then remember the words of the end of the film "American Beauty" ...

"may have reason to be angry with everything that has happened, but it's hard to stay so when there is so much beauty in the world ... sometimes I feel all at once and I have the feeling that my heart puff up like a balloon about to explode, and I remember that I must relax and not hold on to it, then all of it flows through me like rain. And finally I have no choice but to be grateful for every moment of my stupid little life "


Carlos Igancio

0 comments:

Post a Comment