I remember those days when he wrote a message and received some answers.
I can not complain too much. Lately I've been very mine and writing about my conception of the Self, which does not lend itself to too many comments and I've been putting up a certain feeling that I'm bored.
I can not complain too much. Lately I've been very mine and writing about my conception of the Self, which does not lend itself to too many comments and I've been putting up a certain feeling that I'm bored.
'm in another world. I know you're having real disaster in the East, mainly in Japan, because I feel a strong earthquake and shake the world around me and with good reason, when Nature treats us with such indifference traumatized us and we fail to understand that we can be "nothing "to the universe, our planet and its shocks.
second thought I'm not being fair toward my impression on the reactions to my last message. In reality, the few who are speaking are helping me to give any explanation you can always clarify the issue a bit more and help me too, with its challenges, to refine more and more.
take this opportunity to thank them.
that deep down I know you all are well aware of the value of meditation and the experience of this. And the whole thesis on the Self is a theoretical framework that is useful to understand the benefits of this practice.
Reinforcing the "I like experience," we took two crucial benefits:
one hand weaken our "I like object ", ie, the entire burden of the past, his fears, conflicts and personal identity, which makes us too many times than others and, secondly, we favor the development of 'I as subject', the which urges us to develop as much as possible, following their desire to attain the love, power and infinite freedom.
Love, Power and Freedom, all of which we can achieve only infinitesimally in this life and force us to believe that there will be another life or an afterlife where we can fully satisfy.
Carlos Ignacio
that deep down I know you all are well aware of the value of meditation and the experience of this. And the whole thesis on the Self is a theoretical framework that is useful to understand the benefits of this practice.
Reinforcing the "I like experience," we took two crucial benefits:
one hand weaken our "I like object ", ie, the entire burden of the past, his fears, conflicts and personal identity, which makes us too many times than others and, secondly, we favor the development of 'I as subject', the which urges us to develop as much as possible, following their desire to attain the love, power and infinite freedom.
Love, Power and Freedom, all of which we can achieve only infinitesimally in this life and force us to believe that there will be another life or an afterlife where we can fully satisfy.
Carlos Ignacio
0 comments:
Post a Comment