Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where Can I Buy Perry The Platypus Nike Shoes




When small things were as they were and so was fine. They lived for the first time, proving what he had, with nature, freshness, curiosity and sometimes with something of fear, but still experimenting. I do not remember have gone beyond what brought me satisfaction, on the contrary, it was difficult to convince some of the things that I liked so much were simply necessary. What I liked doing it and enjoyed it, but did not intend to reach an outstanding result.

What I remember most about childhood is doing things right. Not knowing the boundaries, or rather getting to know. Running to no power. Shouting in full voice. Laughing to mourn. Nagging until hit me. Eat as many cherries to vomit. Playing in the snow to get sick. Climbing trees, skiing, riding the bike ... to almost kill me.

I do not know exactly when it changed, but I think it was around the twelve-thirteen years. One suddenly opens up a sea of \u200b\u200bfeelings, emotions and desires, is to understand yourself as it does not, want to be understood by other people. The express, share and identified it becomes a necessity. But it is not easy to satisfy.

appears afraid. Doubts. Insecurity. One empeiza to move within limits, within the schemes. Slows, stops crashing, broken knees. Lower your voice, if he was wrong, hoping that someone who listens to talk despite a low voice.

And so it goes, fades, as if that require maturity. But you can not stop wanting it. Pursue it in the tastes, rubs, kisses and orgasms, we look at the stories, pictures and faces, trying to achieve things and creating new lives to return to live ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment