From the moment we wake until we go back to sleep we we are in a conscious state. However
most accurate word to define the state in which we often find during the day should be: semiconscious state
Although we have outlined the different selves: "I as a subject" "I like object" and "I like experience "usually interfere with each other and the state of consciousness where we are during the day is usually a mixture between them.
by definition is the "I like experience," he fully realized this, is the awareness of the here and now, however parallel and simultaneously, the other selves, the "self as object" and "I as subject 'cause an image blurred, warped and distorted present, the stimuli are now supplemented in some way of memories, fears, inner images, thoughts for the future, desires, etc., all of which obscures the proper activity of the "I like experience."
You could say that both the "past" as the future "we can not see properly and complete clarity that we face at this moment.
will need to elaborate on this phenomenon of interference fit between the different selves but for now maybe a little story can clarify what I'm trying to explain:
"A man came to a wise old man and said:
I was told that you are wise .... Tell me something that takes you to do so.
The old man replied: Like when I eat, I sleep when I sleep, and talk to you when I talk to you.
But so I can do and not why I am wise, "replied the man.
I do not see it, "replied the old man. For when you sleep
're thinking you had problems during the day or you can have when you rise. When you eat you are thinking about what you will do next and when you talk to me you are thinking to ask or answer before I finished.
The secret is to be aware of what we do in the present moment, to enjoy every minute of the miracle of life. "(Anthony Melo)
We just explain what we called "I like experience," and I'd like to finish by making clear the difference between the "self as object" and "I as subject ', which often interfere with the" I like experience " causing a semiconscious state.
When we say "ego" we are talking about "self as object", with its limitations as it is, for example, egocentrism practically insurmountable.
But the limitations are insurmountable does not mean that no "disclosure" against it what we call 'I as subject', that is, the longing for love, power and infinite freedom.
We do not settle for less, we are not satisfied with our limitations and constraints "Earthy" but superficial and apparently adopt a mature attitude of resignation, I am not saying it's wrong for a better fit, but we assume that below, and without it can be seen, always behind the spirit (I like the subject) .. . All that aspires to!
Carlos Ignacio
0 comments:
Post a Comment