Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sewing Machine Babylock Grace

A reflection after the Mindfulness course on exploration of the unconscious


has been a hard weekend. Friday and Saturday of course with Andrew Martin Ahasuerus on Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), organized by the Fundación EDE of Bilbao.

My head is still developing as received and excited with everything that has given me to continue my thesis on the Self ("Self as Subject", "I object and" I like experience ")

is possible that you may be you are the only witnesses to my saga about my research efforts to describe the essence of the basic components of the Self.

That is the same, my research and my passion is the process that matters.

On the other hand, if I use to explain to my patients that will be enough.

Curiously, as I commented at the workshop, is that we all come to the same thing, a breath of life that yearns to be happy. However

God's help we have difficulty doing things that can bring us happiness. Such as exercise, relaxation or any practice of mindfulness, for example.

sometimes also turn away people ... why when we isolate just the relationship to others which enriches us? Perhaps

call misery misery and happiness to happiness.

may be a matter of breaking vicious circles and transform them into virtuous ...


Carlos Ignacio

0 comments:

Post a Comment