Something must be done ...
Let's see ... an inspiration, a slow breath and a good dip in the present moment. Let
surf every moment and go to impregnate all the feelings that they arrive to each of our senses open to the world, including our body.
Oh, and without trial. For example, I usually complain about the top guy who never tires of chun chun cod, but now nothing, until I get it without judging it and immerse myself in the now. Nothing happens.
Again I breathe in and out as I feel like I'm relaxing.
feel my whole body and then every part of it, and if I notice some tension somewhere, the loose, let it go and I review each of the senses.
close my eyes and hear every sound, near and far. I am so for a while and open my eyes and passively perceive all forms and colors that appear in my sight. I look at everything as if for the first time.
spend my hand across the table and feel touch, touch I feel to become a then smell the scent of these flowers that are on my desk.
"Hi, flowers, I care for you and you give me your scent. We merge into a single experience"
Now I think I'll eat some chocolate, but I assure you I will feel every second, quite consciously, the sensations of chocolate in my mouth.
Such exercises are invigorating the "I like experience." The more we settled in it will be less confusion.
Carlos Ignacio
0 comments:
Post a Comment