Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Used A Super Absorbent Tampon

NACHO VEGAS - La Zona Sucia (2011)



February 14 Yesterday was released Dirty Zone, the new album Nacho Vegas. I guess, like everything else, there will be differing views on the Gijón, but in my opinion is one of the authors most honest and the more I identify with Songs on the national scene. I have real weakness for everything he does.

This time Nacho bears the risk, becoming distant from his record of always Limbo Starr, re-produce Paco Loco in Port St. Mary in Cadiz . Simple songs naked than ever, with the same doses of irony and pessimism, making it impossible to disappoint his followers. Perhaps it is still early to give a verdict, but no doubt is another great work that I have hooked a good time. I'm listening to on loop, so sick.

I leave a link interesting interview they did recently in Rolling Stone and remind you that you are touring .

0 comments:

Post a Comment