We have explained that "I like experience," we are as a point or entity that is conscious in the here and now, I believe that receives sensory visual, auditory , olfactory, tactile, proprioceptive, emotional and even taste when one is living. We
open consciousness external reality to what we feel or perceive every second, beyond our identity, imaginary world that we hold so desires.
would be similar to the consciousness of other animals.
But so far we have seen the "I like experience" physical solitude situation but what happens when we're with someone? What about the "I like experience" when we are in a personal interaction?
In the latter case, the reality is above all the person you are interacting. The senses are open to what we perceive in the other and leave the rest of the physical world in the background.
Strengthen the "I like experience" while we are related means to be aware of the other estímilos sends us. His voice, his gestures, touch if any, the image that the other projects, posture, and finally, as contradictory as it seems ... what we say!
Yes, folks, what the other person verbally communicates to us comes to be less than 10% of real communication. Therefore, be open to this as we are with someone, is to be open primarily to non-verbal aspects of our senses receive from the other person.
Thanks to our mirror neurons, we can reflect to the emotional states of the person you are interacting, We can feel it.
therefore be in the here and now, that is, update our "I like experience" when they are with someone, it means being aware of their image, voice, gestures, posture and especially facial expression , and all being well aware of our body and emotional reactions that we could have. Always taking, of course, what we are saying the other person.
Carlos Igancio
0 comments:
Post a Comment